The Island Unplugged is a family-friendly music and arts festival taking place in the heart of rural Pelee Island.
- Feature quality entertainment by local, regional, national and internationally known musicians.
- Provide an exceptional experience for festival goers.
- Promote family centered activities.
- Partner with community and regional non profit organizations and businesses.
- Choose and promote environmentally friendly methods in all aspects of the production of the festival.
- Deliver quality food services provided by local and regional vendors and organizations.
Festival Chair & President.
Cath was charmed by Pelee Island decades ago and after years of daydreaming has put ideas into action. Cath is a founding member of the Island Unplugged Organizing Committee and together with husband Kevin and dog Fred, operates the Wandering Dog Inn on Pelee Island. She brings years of event planning, marketing, and business management to this project and when she isn’t busy cracking eggs at the Inn she can be found in some sunny corner of the island supporting the local winery 😉
Vice President & Treasurer
Island Community Liaison, Logistics Queen, Pelee Island Heritage Centre. Six years ago, after 4 girls were raised, Kim moved to Pelee permanently with husband Randy who has returned to his island roots. Together they built their home on Sheridan Point and have never looked back!! Kim worked at the Pelee Island Wine Pavilion for the first three years when an opportunity arose to step into retiring Ron Tiessen’s shoes managing the Pelee Island Heritage Centre. On the rare occasion that she is not working, you can find her on their boat that has a difficult time leaving Scudder Marina!
A lifelong Windsor and Essex County resident, Amanda first discovered Pelee Island in the summer of 2003. She and her husband Trent became official cottage owners ten years later and have spent the last 6 years living the island dream with their 2 sons. Amanda volunteered at the festival since its inception and has recently joined the committee as the volunteer coordinator.