Artist Business Representative
Terms and Conditions
I will not hold the Island Unplugged Music Festival, its Directors, officers, or agents responsible for theft, or accidental loss or damage of any kind. I have read and understand the Artisans' Alley Terms and agree to observe them.
If you are accepted, you will be required to sign a contract that will address the following rules:
• The festival organizers have the right to accept or reject Artisan Alley applications at their sole discretion.
• All Artisan and there assistants 16 years of age and older will be required to purchase tickets for the festival, there is no fee for booth rental.
• All product must the original creation of the exhibitor
• NO electricity will be provided on site
• The Artisan must be onsite for duration of the festival
• Camping and ferry transportation are the responsibility of the Artisans and should be purchased in advance.
• Camping is not allowed on the festival grounds, Camping is available in adjacent campground
• All Pets must be leashed on festival site.
• Load in time Friday 12:00- 10:00 PM. Load out times Monday 8:00AM- 12:00PM.
Please note, you must agree to the Artisans' Alley Terms & Regulations in order to submit your form. If you have concerns or questions, please email Artisans@theislandunplugged.org