Artist Business Representative
Postal Code/Zip Code
Name (First and Last)
Cell Phone Number (For contact while on Pelee Island)
Cell Phone Number 2 (if more than one contact person)
Artisan Category (Please Check One)
Booth Assistant Name
Children under 16 accompanying you
Promotional Information (This will appear on website, Using this space, please describe your work (approximately 50 words or less) in a form ready to be copied to the web site. )
Booth Construction Dimensions* Artisans are responsible for supplying all booths and tents for the exhibition (Note: All booths and will be approximately 15 x 15. Sites will be assigned upon arrival Friday afternoon/evening.)
Terms and Conditions
I will not hold the Island Unplugged Music Festival, its Directors, officers, or agents responsible for theft, or accidental loss or damage of any kind. I have read and understand the Artisans' Alley Terms and agree to observe them.
If you are accepted, you will be required to sign a contract that will address the following rules:
• The festival organizers have the right to accept or reject Artisan Alley applications at their sole discretion.
• All Artisan and there assistants 16 years of age and older will be required to purchase tickets for the festival, there is no fee for booth rental.
• All product must the original creation of the exhibitor
• NO electricity will be provided on site
• The Artisan must be onsite for duration of the festival
• Camping and ferry transportation are the responsibility of the Artisans and should be purchased in advance.
• Camping is not allowed on the festival grounds, Camping is available in adjacent campground
• All Pets must be leashed on festival site.
• Load in time Friday 12:00- 10:00 PM. Load out times Monday 8:00AM- 12:00PM.
Please note, you must agree to the Artisans' Alley Terms & Regulations in order to submit your form. If you have concerns or questions, please email Artisans@theislandunplugged.org