Remember your time on the island by bringing home a unique piece of art from local artisans.
Help Support the Volunteer Fire Fighters, join us for a community Breakfast Saturday & Sunday morning
Everyone is Welcome, Breakfast 9 – 11 am Festival Gates open at noon!
Kid Craft Tent
Tired of swimming on the best beach on the island! bring the kids by the craft tent and spend some time learning about island wildlife and having fun!
- Stone House Honey BBQ Wings
- Beef or chicken kabobs, with peppers, potato, tomato and onion, with wild rice
- Pomodoro BLT (sandwich on fresh baked bread, or wrap, with roasted tomato, bacon, ricotta, fresh basil & romaine lettuce)
- Pelee Club (sandwich on fresh baked bread, or wrap, with roast turkey, maple glazed bacon, cherry tomato, fresh basil and mixed island greens);
- Ada’s Garden (sandwich on fresh baked bread or wrap, with sautéed mushrooms, grilled zucchini, roasted tomato, fontina cheese and mixed island greens).*all of the above served with choice of Cole Slaw or Pasta Salad
- Cole Slaw, Pasta Salad, Gourmet Popcorn with choice of toppings, Potato Chips
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Delicious, Cheese and Fun. What more could you want for the kids of the Kid in you. Stop by the Grilled Cheese tent and pick you flavours
What is a festival without Pie ! Enjoy a slice of home made pie and a drink. Help Support the Pelee Island Art Works.
Coolers are welcome on site for snacks and drinks for the kids,
But no outside alcohol Please !