- Tickets and campsites are non-refundable even if the event is canceled due to severe weather.
- Event is rain or shine.
- Ticket prices do not include camping packages.
- Microsites do not have fire pits or picnic tables.
- All policies of the park must be observed.
- Outside alcohol and illegal substances are not permitted on festival grounds.
- Outside Coolers will be searched at the gate.
- No Plastic Water Bottles allowed on site – free drinking water available in recyclable containers
- The Island Unplugged is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced tickets.
- The Island Unplugged Festival is not responsible for any loss, personal injury or damages to patrons or volunteers howsoever they may arise in relation to participation in the festival.
- No refunds on Campsite Packages once purchased.
- Kids 16 and under free.
- All campers subject to rules and regulations of East Park Campground.
82 East West Rd
Pelee Island, ON, Canada