Grab your Early Bird tickets while supplies last!
Camping Packages (Campsite + Tickets)
Private Camping packages come with either 2 event tickets for each day.
Want to stay more nights? Weekend packages allow you to purchase extra nights at your campsite for Aug. 3 and/or Aug. 6.
Early Bird Ticket Sales End March 1, 2018
Saturday Day Tripper: includes unlimited access to the festival for the day. $35 / adult. Children 16 and under free, when accompanied by an adult.
Sunday Day Tripper: includes unlimited access to the festival for the day. $35 / adult. Children 16 and under free, when accompanied by an adult.
Campers Please Purchase Your Campsite Package.
Check the number of tickets included with package and buy extras separately if needed.
Friends of The Island can get the VIP treatment and support this non-profit event in a meaningful way through Friends of The Island Sponsorships ($500).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Tickets and campsites are non-refundable even if the event is canceled due to severe weather.
- Event is rain or shine.
- Ticket prices do not include camping packages.
- Microsites do not have fire pits or picnic tables.
- All policies of the park must be observed.
- Outside alcohol and illegal substances are not permitted on festival grounds.
- Outside Coolers will be searched at the gate.
- No Plastic Water Bottles allowed on site – free drinking water available in recyclable containers
- The Island Unplugged is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced tickets.
- The Island Unplugged Festival is not responsible for any loss, personal injury or damages to patrons or volunteers howsoever they may arise in relation to participation in the festival.
- No refunds on Campsite Packages once purchased.
- Kids 16 and under free.
- All campers subject to rules and regulations of East Park Campground.
82 East West Rd
Pelee Island, ON, Canada