LIMITED EARLY BIRD PRICING – Single Day Tickets
Camping Packages (Campsite + Tickets)
Camping packages come with either 1 or 2 tickets.
Want to stay more nights? Weekend packages allow you to purchase extra nights at your campsite for Aug. 3, Aug. 4, Aug. 7, Aug. 8, and Aug. 9.
Early Bird Ticket Sales End June 15, 2017
Saturday Day Tripper: includes unlimited access to the festival for the day. 35 / adult. Children 16 and under free, when accompanied by an adult.
Sunday Day Tripper: includes unlimited access to the festival for the day. 35 / adult. Children 16 and under free, when accompanied by an adult.
Campers Please Purchase Your Campsite Package.
Check the number of tickets included with package and buy extras separately if needed.
Friends of The Island can get the VIP treatment and support this non profit event in a meaningful way through Friends of The Island Sponsorships ($500).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Event is rain or shine.
- Ticket price does not include camping.
- All policies of the park must be observed.
- Alcohol or other illegal substances may not be brought into the festival site.
- The Island Unplugged is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced tickets.
- The Island Unplugged Festival is not responsible for any loss, personal injury or damages to patrons or volunteers howsoever they may arise in relation to participation in the festival.
- No refunds on Campsite Packages once purchased.
82 East West Rd
Pelee Island, ON, Canada